Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SUCCESS

To everyone who lent their support a big thankyou, I am pleased to announce SUCCESS!
An Aussie USAR team removed 50% of the shop contents for me after civil defence provided a 44 gallon drum for retrieval of items. They saw the that 100's of items were going to be destroyed needlessly and acted without waiting for approval. They then removed parts of the building to make it safe before leaving. They said that once they left I was not allowed to enter the building to remove more items but if I did they would not be there to stop me and wished me luck. I think we got about another 35% before local police got us. So a good result, better than I hoped.






Onward and upward
 Deric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great news, I hope you manage to get more out!